So Scotty woke me up nice and early, and I find myself for once at a computer with internet! (thanks mom and dad!) So, here are some things you probably don't know about us:
Megan:
I've had chicken pox and braces--TWICE.
I'm allergic to mosquitoes--I break out in hives and look like I have chicken pox all over again.
I was a competitive gymnast for years--I can still do a backflip and the splits and I get nervous watching anyone compete.
My left thumb is significantly shorter than my right--we call it Stubby :o)
My "stupid human tricks" are facial gymnastics--I can pull my bottom lip down over my chin (thanks to a botched gum graft back in the day), touch my tongue to my nose, raise either eyebrow independently, flip my tongue over, and fold my tongue in half...now if only I could wiggle my ears I'd be complete!
Eric:
He loves the high-risk stuff (at least before he had kids!)--he played hockey, raced motorcycles, and has been skydiving.
He can't stand the touch of suede or even crush velvet against his skin, not even enough to sit on a couch or touch a baby blanket--he says it makes his mouth dry.
He took French in high school--claims he doesn't remember a thing :o)
He plays the guitar and sings like nobody's business--that's how he wooed and won me in the first place; he even wrote me two songs...
He has a scar on his knee where he had a bone spur removed--said it was like a thumb for his leg.
He will put BBQ sauce and/or pepper on just about everything that isn't sweet. I once bought him a one-handed pepper grinder for his birthday--probably his prized possession.
Well, that's it for now for us...mostly because Scotty has decided that he needs "Mama!" time. RIGHT NOW.
Let's hear it people--share your innermost secrets with the world.
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment