Well, here is the first attempt at a slideshow of our Bahamas trip--slide is being a little odd so I'm still ironing some quirks out, and we took two disposable cameras (one for underwater snorkeling!) and I haven't scanned any of those pictures in... so this will get edited and reposted and such, but here's the rough draft :o)
Also, I have run out of energy to write the details and the story, so feel free to post questions if you have no clue what the picture is of! We did a tour in Cape Canaveral of the Kennedy Space Center which was amazing, so I'll share those "factual tidbits" next time I grab a few minutes--and when Eric and I agree on the "facts" that we seem to remember so differently...maybe we should have spent more time sleeping!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago






0 thoughts:
Post a Comment