Our baby girl is already a month old! She eats like a champ (though every 2 hours is a little much for me!) and loves to watch the world around her. She loves to cuddle and be rocked and I LOVE having a snuggly baby! I could sit on the couch and hold her for hours if Scotty would let me.
Here are the stats:
weight: 9.0 lbs (50%) finally a Larsen kid that's not a total lightweight! we'll see if it lasts.
length: 22.5 inches (92%) apparently she's growing like an inch a week or she's really stretchy...
head: 38.4 cm (75%) she's grown out of a few newborn outfits because they no longer fit around her head. Gotta have room for all the brains, I guess!
Overall she is a super sweet baby and Scotty loves being her big brother, which makes my life much much easier. She's fighting off a little bit of thrush but it looks like we caught it early enough that she hasn't passed it to me and it's not causing her any problems.
I thought baby vaccinations were so hard on me because it's hard to see your tiny baby cry, but they are nothing like shots for a three year old! Alyssa was already fast asleep while Scotty was still in hysterics over his flu shot. For the first time ever I'm glad that kids are pretty much done with shots by age 2--it's much more traumatic after that!
P.S. we took family pictures last week and they turned out fabulous! even though Alyssa screamed the whole time....watch for that post!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment