The other day Scotty walked into my room bright and early and announced, "I love Alyssa THIS much, mama!" stretching his arms as wide as he could reach. Smiling at his obvious love for his baby sister, I asked, "how much do you love me?" He furrowed his eyebrows in thought and said, "not that much mama..." and putting his hands about an inch apart he said "just this much."
Thanks, kiddo, I love you too! When I retold the story to my mom and her friends he made it even better by demanding that we stop laughing.
He continues to be my little running commentary and I find something to smile about every day. When people ask him what his name is he says "My name is Scott Larsen. I are a boy. I was 3 in August right now." He also loves to tell everyone he meets about his baby sister Alyssa, after announcing that he was in my belly first.
Last week I had to address him as "Batman Scott Larsen" as he wore his upcoming Halloween costume around the house. This week he's "just a little big kid."
What will he come up with tomorrow?
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




1 thoughts:
Aren't they hilarious?! Glad he's making you laugh so much.
Post a Comment