Scotty's favorite...
color: "orange" (has been consistently for months now)
food: "cereal" (I would also add pancakes, fruit snacks, and popsicles)
song: "S-C-O-T-T" and "the batman song" (he likes to perform his name song for Nana to earn treats, though he also sings Old MacDonald, the snowman song, the eensy weency spider, and popcorn popping on a regular basis)
book: "dinosaurs"
movie: "the bad guy movie" (he rotates through lots of movies but is currently obsessed with bad guys in general)
toy: "a big Buzz Lightyear"
what he wants to be for Halloween: "Nephi" (he's obsessed with reading "scriptures on the computer", which is from this site and I highly recommend it)
Showing off his batman pose.
Robin Hood, complete with clothes hanger bow.
Playing with Alyssa. He brought his special blanket and all the stuffed animals from his bed in addition to setting up books about babies and dogs for her. He also serenaded her with his new police car, which plays the theme from "Cops."
I put her in her chair while I was doing laundry and when I walked back into the front room, I found this.
I love that my kids want to be around each other!




2 thoughts:
That is the sweetest thing I've seen in my life. Love my little ones!!
So cute! This post makes me so excited for Ryan to be a big brother. I hope he handles it as well as Scotty has! :)
Post a Comment