Why is it that when it rains, it pours, and when it pours, it's a full-on blizzard?
I really want to have a peaceful, relaxing break but I keep getting lots of bad news. My brother lost his job, my dad's best friend was killed while out biking with him this weekend, we just spent $557 getting our car fixed so we're not permanently stuck in Colorado...
At least my sweet Scotty always makes me smile :o)
Anyone have any good thoughts and prayers they can send this way?




3 thoughts:
Hi, Megan and Eric. I just found your blog and your little boy is pretty dang cute. Megan, I read the talk by Elder Wirthlin this morning from conference. It is called "Come what may and Love it." I think it would be perfect for this.
Hope things start working out better.
Logan
umm- I lost my purse on Friday and frantically searched for it and said prayers and then I found it- at Costco- Heavenly Father answers prayers:) SO feel happy that knowing that there is a reason for everything and Heavenly Father does indeed listen.
Ah Meg I'm sorry times like that are so hard to get through! We'll keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers for sure!
Post a Comment