Saturday, December 6, 2008

Answers to Larsen Movie Trivia

Congrats to Trevor for being our winner! We'll cook you up an apple pie or some cookies or something. Here are the answers to the Larsen Movie Trivia:

1. "Steve, you're married? Congratulations" "no, but we will be soon" "Ah, condolences."
Answer: What's Up, Doc?

2. "May I take your trident, sir?"..."Can I go to the bathroom before I eat?....Thank you."
Answer: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

3. "Yeah, well people like blood sausage. People are morons."
Answer: Groundhog Day

4. "It's like the cardiac arrest: if I fake it, then I don't have it."
Answer: What About Bob?

5. "You suicidal?" "Only in the morning."
Answer: Ocean's 11

6. "Who's gonna clean up this mess? "I'll tell you who's gonna clean up this mess. You're gonna clean up this mess because you are a garbage man."
Answer: The 'Burbs

7. "Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?"
Answer: School of Rock

8. "A what?! A writer! I write. You know, with ink and parchment....?"
Answer: A Knight's Tale

9. "He really tanked. But he did it with flair."
Answer: Hitch

10. "You really did it? You robbed that store?" "No, but I did take a Slurpee and I didn't even pay for it!"
Answer: Fun with Dick and Jane

11. "You let our love fern die!"
Answer: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

12. "Some people call me...Tim."
Answer: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

13. "Can I get you some more eggnog? Something to eat? Take you out in the desert and leave you for dead?"
Answer: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

14. "The boy must grow to be a warrior. Who better to teach him than macho man Randy Savage in the cage of death?"
Answer: Liar Liar

15. "You could take me for a walk and kiss me on the veranda..." "Lips would be fine."
Answer: The Three Amigos

16. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!"
Answer: O Brother Where Art Thou?

1 thoughts:

Trevor said...

Hooray for me! Just the thought of some hot apple pie makes my mouth water... mmmmm...