Sunday, November 30, 2008

Larsen Movie Trivia

Well, in honor of this being the 100th post here in Larsenland (now Scottland)...we decided to create a little Larsen movie trivia for all of our lovely readers. Here's how it works: we'll list quotes from some of our favorite movies. Put your guesses (no cheating and looking things up!) in a comment and in a week from now, we'll add up the number of correct answers to determine the winner. Winner gets a totally rad larsen prize, like cookies or a pie or a big hug or something. :o) Have fun! Feel free to submit your favorite quotes and see if you can stump us....

in no particular order of preference or difficultly, here is it:

LARSENLAND MOVIE TRIVIA

1. "Steve, you're married? Congratulations" "no, but we will be soon" "Ah, condolences."

2. "May I take your trident, sir?"..."Can I go to the bathroom before I eat?....Thank you."

3. "Yeah, well people like blood sausage. People are morons."

4. "It's like the cardiac arrest: if I fake it, then I don't have it."

5. "You suicidal?" "Only in the morning."

6. "Who's gonna clean up this mess? "I'll tell you who's gonna clean up this mess. You're gonna clean up this mess because you are a garbage man."

7. "Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?"

8. "A what?! A writer! I write. You know, with ink and parchment....?"

9. "He really tanked. But he did it with flair."

10. "You really did it? You robbed that store?" "No, but I did take a Slurpee and I didn't even pay for it!"

11. "You let our love fern die!"

12. "Some people call me...Tim."

13. "Can I get you some more eggnog? Something to eat? Take you out in the desert and leave you for dead?"

14. "The boy must grow to be a warrior. Who better to teach him than macho man Randy Savage in the cage of death?"

15. "You could take me for a walk and kiss me on the veranda..." "Lips would be fine."

16. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!"

5 thoughts:

Sarah Roberts said...

10. Fun with Dick and Jane
11. how to lose a guy in ten days

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I only know Tim from MP Holy Grail. I need to waste out more!
Love Mom
p.s. I REALLY REALLY love you and Eric and Scotty. Thank you for coming on our Thankgiving trip!!

Christine and Nick said...

5. Ocean's 11
8. A Knight's Tale
9. Hitch
10. Fun with Dick and Jane
11. How to lose a guy in 10 days

man, 16 lines and I only got 5! yikes! see ya at ladies day out!

Taylor said...

2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrals

4. What about Bob?

5. Ocean's 11

9. Hitch

10. Fun with Dick and Jane

11. 10 Things I hate About You

16. O Brother Where Art Thou?

and for the record, I didn't cheat by reading the previous comments.

Lindsay said...

2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3. Groundhog Day
4. What about Bob?
5. Ocean's Eleven
12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
13. Christmas Vacation
15. The Three Amigos
16 O Brother Where Art Thou

These are actually Trevor's answers. He's seen a whole lot more movies than me. The only one I knew was The Three Amigos.