Aren't they so cute?! Eric took Scotty to church on Sunday because I was sick and they happened to dress the same... (Scotty's also showing off his new shoes--check the bottom of this post) So, overall it was a really fun weekend for the Larsens. (we'll ignore the frustration of a certain Saturday event).
Friday for date night we used a 2 for 1 coupon for a BYU hockey game and brought Scotty--and he loved it! For all the drama we've had with football this season it was anyone's guess, but he did great. He found the stairs to be perfect sized Scotty chairs, so he sat on his own most of the game and stomped his feet, yelled, threw his arms in the air, danced to the music, flirted with the girls on the next bench.... He's starting to learn the "Rah-rah-rah-rah-rah" end of the cougar fight song which is hilarious. I'll have to catch it on video one of these days...

Saturday we went to this amazing cabin up Provo canyon to watch the game with our ward. This place was HUGE and gorgeous, with a home theater and lots of stairs to keep Scotty entertained.

He was pretty content to play with toys and get tons of attention, but occasionally he would wander off and we would have to go searching--his favorite place to hide was the walk-in shower in one of the MANY bathrooms... The game was frustrating, but hey, we couldn't have picked a better place to watch it!

For once I remembered to both bring my camera AND take pictures, so welcome friends!
This was an intense round of boxing as a halftime workout. The best part of this was Christine laughing at me everytime I swung the bat in baseball--but I won so I don't know why she found it so amusing ;o)
Some of my favorite girls! I realized that I have like 2 pictures of my Provo friends...LAME.In other exciting news, I've been entering giveaways the past few weeks. I got the idea from Deanna, who recommended a few sites. I have the buttons on the side bar of my Meg Magic blog if you're interested.

Anyway, I won these adorable baby shoes!
Who would have guessed that baby shoes would cost $40, but they were free so hey, Scotty is livin' it up in style now!




2 thoughts:
nice- I like the shoes
Well, yes at least you were among good friends in an amazing cabin to chalk up that horrible game. I am so glad that you won the shoes! They look darling on him!
Post a Comment