Monday, June 16, 2008

New pictures!!!

So I've had some requests (ok, mostly from my mom who misses us terribly!) for new scotty pictures...since he happens to be adorable and ridiculously cute, i happen to have oodles of pictures. Even some videos!

So, enjoy :o) But first, a word from our sponser--me:

Yes that's right, this is my tremendous birthday cake Eric made for me--strawberry cake with vanilla marshmallow frosting and fresh strawberries! So good--and thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate with us and eat junk food, even though us girls still need to redeem ourselves in Aggravation. I'm telling you, the boys just got too lucky too many times!

And yes, I did cut my hair, so that I can grow it out.
This isn't as illogical as it sounds; i want to grow it out but it has to get past that awkward length, which means unless i have layers and some texture, i have a mushroom for a head. And yes, i cut it myself one morning while Scotty was napping.

In other news, Eric officially finished one of his classes today and it eager to be done with the second on Wednesday. He deserves the rest of the week off! We're looking forward to having the Larsen family descend on Provo, and we expect some good game time this week (*ahem* bring your A-game Stephen, have we got the game for you!)




Here are some ridiculously cute things of Scotty, as promised. And sure, feel free to ignore this part if you don't find my drooling, whining, giggling, squirming baby as fun as I do!


He's a piano player, just like his mama! Maybe I should get him to play for me in church one of these weeks....;o)


He loves the swings, especially when Eric is around because he loves it when daddy startles him and makes him jump! Sometimes I wonder about kids....seriously though, this is his favorite game with Eric right now. Eric will hide around a corner and tell Scotty to crawl to him. Scotty crawls quickly, and then slows down to a creep, waiting, waiting--"Boo" he jumps and flails and--logically--giggles hysterically, when Eric jumps out from his hiding place and grabs at him. If I tried this game, he's been in therapy for life and probably never forgive me.



Ok, one last video, which is adorable and will have to do for now because we forgot to bring a camera to the pool last week to catch Scotty crawling around and loving every second! But a fair warning: naked baby in bath tub!

4 thoughts:

Unknown said...

These are ADORABLE!! what a delightful musical genius and splasher prince my little Biscotti is! Thank you SO MUCH for posting these and the great slide show. Dad and I watched everything twice (so far).
I love you! Mom

Deanna said...

Scottie is so cute! Azure's Bday is Sat and she loves strawberries so would you pls email me your strawberry cake recipe? It sounds delicious. sprklyblue@gmail.com
Thanks!

Sarah Roberts said...

wow your amazing Megan!

April said...

My boys laughed and laughed watching the video of Scotty in the tub and hearing their cousin laugh!
They wanted to watch it over and over again!!