A month before Eric returned from his mission, my mom and I spent a month in Europe and were delighted to spend a week or two with some "cousins" that share a family history line way back when. These adorable ladies gave us the town tour, opened their homes and hearts to us, and charmed us with their spunk. We still keep in contact, mostly through letters and Christmas cards. After receiving last year's Christmas card and realizing I had added a baby girl to the family, Janet hand smocked a beautiful dress for her.
| isn't this adorable? |
Apparently her craftiness didn't end there, as this most recent package including a homemade frog dressed in English pantaloons and bonnet that is practically the same height as Alyssa. It's now a faithful froggy friend with her own special place in Alyssa's room.
Don't worry, I've been crafting it up myself. Christmas ornaments, a quilt, a some fabulous SHOES. Posts to come!





1 thoughts:
lucky!!!!! and your kids are SOOO DARLING!
Post a Comment