Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is...

1. You (baby).

2. my two front teeth.

Funny, how these two are currently related. Actually for Christmas I want some quality family time. And a Nook. But for THIS week (early Christmas, maybe?) I want my sweet little girl back from the Tooth Harpy. Since that present isn't looking particularly promising, I'm preserving my sanity by finding the humor in the situation. Sit back, and enjoy some Christmas season melodrama. With subtitles.


4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

First - what a cute owl!
Second - love Lyssa's big ponytails!
Third - yikes, she's persistent. Reminds me of somebody. Sorry!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, your comments are adorable over her heart-breaking hoarse cries. "Only the wall understands me." heehee

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

poor baby! but, mostly poor YOU! G is having a rough week too and it is Soooooooo hard! good luck to both of us. ;)

Anonymous said...

Andrew just loves this video he has watched a few times. Max says "aww sweethart is crying" its his new thing :)