I have always enjoyed a good "adventure" whether we talk a long walk or go to an amusement park, but I'm finding that we're having more and more fun as Scotty gets older! Last week I took the kids to the AZ Museum of Natural History and we had the best time. We'd been there several time before, but now Scotty is old enough to actually look at the exhibits and want to know about them, instead of just looking at the dinosaurs. Plus, they have huge puzzles scattered throughout the museum and we went questing for them.
Alyssa had a fabulous time, mostly on my back. She's happier that way because she can "talk" to me the entire time and she's tall enough to actually see things. I do actually let her run around sometimes, I promise! She has fun dismantling puzzles for us.
2 thoughts:
So cute! Next time we get together (whenever that is) you HAVE to teach me how you do your cute headers on your blog. Mine is so boring.
Cute new blog design. LOVE the latest Scottish: ...so we should stay away from birth, etc.
Post a Comment