Monday, December 26, 2011

The Best of Christmas 2012

Larsen Family Christmas 2012: The Highlight Reel

  • Homemade gingerbread house, complete with chimney and lots of candy sampling (thanks, mom, you are the best Nana ever!)
  •  Christmas Eve Nativity Play, complete with adoring and adorable shepherds and their sheepdog
  • Christmas Jammies!

  •  Pillow Pets from Auntie Misty and Uncle Drew. Complete with handlebars for jaunty rides around the kitchen....
  •  My dad made this cradle for my dolls when I was a little girl. I repainted and stenciled it and made a patchwork doll quilt for Alyssa.


  •  Great time with family


  •  a healthy sense of humor
  •  and, of course, some really cool toys to play with.
Now, if only I can get my NOOK to synch up with my computer so I can actually use it....

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Hmm, those are some pretty not bad photos :) Love you and love the new owl themed blog.