Scotty has been going to preschool twice a week for several months now, and it's a great break for both of us. I am very impressed with all of the things he is learning, and now I REALLY never know what will come out of his mouth. Saturday, it was the Pledge of Allegiance ("One nation, under God, invisible, with justice for all"). Many days it is funny Halloween songs (see this post) or nursery rhymes. This morning, it was crayon frustration.
Me, watching him draw a goldfish: "That is great, Scotty! You drew a great smooth line and even drew a happy face!"
Scotty, with a very sad look on his face: "But my goldfish turned into a sock!"
(it did only have one tail fin, so the boy had a point)
While writing his name, I noticed that the "O" had a tail...so I asked him about it.
Scotty: "That's the ladder for it to stand on because it didn't make it down to the line."
Makes perfect sense to me....
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment