Still, I have to add a least a few touches.
| oops, our house landed on a witch! (I blame the haboob). We've decided it's the wicked-ish witch of the southwest, since all the other directions seem to be taken. |
| We are awesome. |
I got this great idea from a blog who adapted it from Martha Stewart, and it was actually really fun to make in addition to being very easy. Roll paint around the inside of a jar and let it sit on the counter for a few days to dry? I can do that. Of course, I don't own a cricut/sizzix/sillouette/vinyl cutting machine so I had to make do. Black sharpie on masking tape cut out with scissors? That's how we do it in Larsenland.
(and I probably just lost any future debate I might have had about needing one of said vinyl cutting machines. Darn my make-do-with-whatever-craftiness!)
I might put treats or something in them later on, but for now they serve absolutely no function. Except awesomeness. And attractiveness. And you just can't charge for that.




1 thoughts:
so, i sort of stole your pumpkin idea, but did it a bit differently...thanks for the idea! you can check mine out on my blog. if i were to do it again, i would use paint like you as the spray paint wasn't the best.
Post a Comment