Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family and other adventures

I made an effort to take pictures of my wonderful family members, especially with my kids because they grow so fast. Of course, I only got about half of my favorite people! I'm bad at this. I usually come home from vacation and realize I only took two pictures--I guess I'm too busy having fun to document it on film.
my kids love their uncle Brent!


Pita reading "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

funny faces in the sink

I love this strawberry hat!

Parker the bowling master

Carter shooting straight



Bekah is very graceful

Welcome to the family, Uncle Grant!

That's right! Look who bowled a 140! Booyah!

Getting some Grandma love

Eric ups the dorkiness factor with rolled pants

Hop bowling

Grant really chucks the ball


Piggy back bowling. Much harder than it looks.



Sweet baby Ella

Visiting Irene (Gma-Gay's mom) and caroling. This was one of my favorite parts of Christmas day!

Pita gives tractor rides around the neighborhood


Scotty found a new friend in "Aunt Emmy"

loving G-Grandpa
With Nana Jeanni. Sorry, dad, the only pictures I got with you make you look drunk or asleep. Or both.

0 thoughts: