well it's that time again: time for laundry, packing, and cleaning the house before we leave for Utah tomorrow. Which means I have my two helpers, one in the sling drooling all over everything and one providing commentary. Some gems:
"Hey Megan (yes, he's started calling me Megan all the time. Makes me feel like the babysitter, especially when we're out and about). Megan, Alyssa has some yuckies coming out."
Meg: "from her mouth?"
Scottish: "no."
Meg: "her diaper?"
Scottish: "no, from her head."
Meg questioningly: "her head?"
Scottish: "yeah, the nose part of her head. and it's blowing bubbles."
Thanks for the clarification, kiddo.
As I was unpacking a few things still in bags from last trip (hey, to my credit it's only been 2 weeks) Scotty excitedly declared: "this smells like Grandpa Woodhouse!" It was in fact something from his house, so I suppose he has a distinct aura about him.
He's also taken to correcting me whenever I say a "not nice" word. Unfortunately, his definition is a little vague. When I told him "no" he couldn't have fruit snacks for breakfast this morning he jumped all over me: "That's not a nice word you said, Megan. You better say sorry for saying that not nice word to me. You better say yes, because that's a nice word."
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




4 thoughts:
So funny! I have to try really hard not to laugh when Azure tries to discipline me. After all, she's only copying what she hears. Have fun in UT!
Travel safe and have fun in Utah.
I think it is sooo funny that he is still calling you Megan.... hahahha:)
You're traveling again?! Good grief, girl, stay put for a little while... or at least travel somewhere warm... say San Diego?
Scotty makes me laugh! It was so fun being with you for skiing and all! Your kids are both delightful! I just burned a photo (and video) cd for your mom, and so I'm mailing Scotty's pants to her as well.
Post a Comment