Sunday, November 14, 2010

Singing Baby

Some of you may wonder why I'm posting so many videos of Alyssa making noises. 1) I know you all think my baby is completely adorable and riveting. 2) Eric gets to see her for all of 10 minutes before she heads to bed and she's usually cranky, so I'm trying to prove to him that she's really not insane. 3) Even those of you who see her often (like my mom) haven't heard any of these noises because unless it's the right time of day (morning) and the right person (mama), she's either mute or screaming hysterically.


So, those of you who live far away, you're not missing out in this department! Mom has only seen this side of her on video as well :o)

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Max was waving at her "hi baby lyssa"

Anonymous said...

Ah that's sweet Max! This is cute. YOu see how much she adores her mama. SO, does she have ponytails? I can't quite see, but it looked like at the very start...

April said...

I was cracking up at the end when you say, "uh, oh, panic!"

btw, when you post videos of your kids, mine ask to watch them over and over and over again!