Sunday, November 7, 2010

Personality

 How's THAT for cute outfit Friday? I never was into leggings until I had a baby girl...they just look so cute on her slightly chubby legs. Also, that flower was my spark of creative work a few days ago and I think it turned out super cute! Especially considering it's the hem of an old shirt and hot glue...

As much as I love snuggling my newborn, it's fun to see her begin to develop a personality of her own. This morning she was full of baby sounds and songs and I spent an hour just cooing with her (until I realized we only had 30 minutes to get the 3 of us ready for church!).
My favorite moment of the day: when she catches my eye and sees me smile, because her face lights up and makes a really excited sounding squawk. Adorable! I must be the best mom in the world to make her suddenly so happy ;o)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i love her expressions! Nax like looking at her pictures he points and says baby lyss!