Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scottland



He cracks me up. Sometimes, he drives me nuts (this month he's being melodramatic and collapsing in hysterical tears), but mostly, he cracks me up.

Like clicking. He has always loved buttons and the accompanying click but he has yet to figure out that it's not the noise that makes something happen. For instance, he'll turn on my camera, point it at something, and then click his tongue. And click. And click.

Last week, he handed me the camera and told me to "click it" so I asked him to pose.


Nice work, little GQ man. Now if only I could get you to look at me at the same time...

A few days ago, Eric got home from work just in time to help Scotty out in the bathroom. We're on the slow track to potty training and he had decided he wanted to try it standing up. When we walked into the bathroom he was standing on his tiptoes, barely tall enough to reach the toilet, and making clicking noises, waiting for something to happen. I just got to laugh and tell Eric that I had no pointers to offer on that particular predicament!

1 thoughts:

Heindogs said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe this is the modern form of bewitched? That is sooo funny!