Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools and Firefighters

This is when I get all of you thinking that I'm pregnant, or having a baby girl, or something crazy, (and you all fall for it because why would I lie about something like THAT) and then you remember that it's April 1st...

for some reason I'm thinking that gag won't work this year! Good thing too, or I'd have a lot of explaining to do about the purple paint I'm using in the empty bedroom :o)

My mom and I took Scotty to the Hall of Flame firefighting museum a few weeks back. As you can imagine, the kid was in heaven, though he had a hard time because he wanted to climb on everything...
A quick video of Scotty ringing the bell....every time we get out of the car he asks to honk the horn, and every time we walk up to our front door he asks to ring the bell, so I shouldn't have been surprised that he was so enthusiastic about making loud noises.

1 thoughts:

The Roz's said...

That looks like so much fun! I'll have to take D there sometime.
Purple paint?! That sounds exciting! Post pics when your done, please. I wanna see!