Meg is drowning in millions of papers to grade but got FABULOUSLY RAVING reviews from her faculty supervisor at her teaching evaluation on Monday. Not bad for last hour on a half day, if I do say so myself!
Eric just found out that not only did he PASS his first CPA test (financial), he ROCKED it with a 90. He only needed 75 to pass. He has two more days of training in LA before rejoining his much missed family here in AZ.
Scotty is adorable like always but asserting himself as an independent toddler. I find myself wondering where my great helper and listener went! Now I have a stomper, screamer, and food thrower. My mom is a saint for playing with him all day while I'm teaching! At least he still gives sweet hugs and kisses to make up for the chaos.
Scotty is also asserting himself by giving everyone nicknames and making up sounds for all of his toys. Here is our current favorite:
(I call this video: "TRUUCCKKTTT")




5 thoughts:
I love ALL my sweet babies. Even the big ones in LA and Iowa and teaching AP chemistry.
I wouldn't expect anything less than raving reviews for you ;) you are an amazing teacher i know first hand ;)
I can't believe how big your boy is, he is so cute and I love the video. It sounds like you guys have quite a full life good luck with all that. Congrats on the test and the raving reviews.
he is so big and look he has the same jammy's as max lol
Love your recent posts - sounds like you are having a great time teaching at DV! I'm not surprised at your excellent evaluation - you are very capable and dedicated! And thanks for sharing the RS lesson - I just re-read that talk tonight and I loved how you outlined it for your lesson. A good reminder for all of us--have a great week! Mitzi
Post a Comment