The first time I watched this, I got excited--this movie looks amazing!
Than I started thinking--is that really Mel Gibson as Nephi? And Russell Crowe as Gidgidoni? And whoever plays Captain Moroni rocks. It didn't take me long to realize that someone with amazing video editing skills put together the ultimate cast for a non-existant movie. Think we could get someone with enough money to actually make something like this? I would totally take my friends.
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




4 thoughts:
That would be Brad Pitt as "Captain Moroni" aka Achilles from Troy. For that cast and those scenes, we'd need at least $250 million. I bet we could totally do it :D
pretty sure you got this from ME and I don't even get a shout out? SHEESH!!!
Andrew agrees and said let it be done
Oh my!! That's just amazing! I might have to steal this! That would be truly wonderful if a movie like that came out!!
Post a Comment