We celebrated our last Fourth in Provo in some serious style. Eric and his brother Stephen headed out early to claim prime territory on center street so we could enjoy some nice shade--Stephen actually pulled an all-nighter and slept a few hours in his car...
Scotty appreciates your sacrifice for patriotism, as evidenced by his solemn expression.

Scotty appreciates your sacrifice for patriotism, as evidenced by his solemn expression.
Scotty thought the parade was the best thing ever. Stephen gave him a flag, which he loved, as demonstrated in exhibit A:
Here's Eric telling Scotty how cool muskets and cannons are. You can also see Nick and Callie in the background (haha! I did catch Nick on camera somewhere in there).
Here's Eric telling Scotty how cool muskets and cannons are. You can also see Nick and Callie in the background (haha! I did catch Nick on camera somewhere in there).
And Scotty realizing that the guy walking by (who wasn't even in the parade) was wearing a goofy hat! Gotta love Provoites.

We had a great time with friends we are going to miss TERRIBLY when we move in two weeks. I'm suddenly realizing that after three years I have essentially no pictures of these wonderful people...
Christine and Callie (my adopted daughter), who will be moving to AZ any day now, right?
Martha and her sweet baby Emily, who's only 6 weeks old. I think Marian is in a few of these but I don't see Adam....funny how that works. Guess I don't check out your husbands when you're not looking!
Here's Scotty informing Eric that there are HORSES in this parade! Amazing!
I had promised Scotty an afternoon swim and he never forgets something like that.
Since it was a holiday we let him eat chips right out of the bag. If you look close you can even see pieces of seasoning on his lips....um, GROSS but hey, boys will be boys.




6 thoughts:
hello your kid is cute and blah blah but I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It looks GREAT!
Scotty is getting so handsome! I can't believe how big he is gotten since I last saw him! I love your hair too!!!!
Way fun Meg! And umm...don't know why I didn't notice this yet but WAY CUTE HAIR! I love it! Man we actually really miss 4th of July in Utah..I mean they are fun here but I don't know there is just something about the festivities there :)
I love the pictures, especially the last one where Eric looks like a total lush with the bottle in his hand! And I would love that one of Emily and me!
LOVE your hair Meg - you look so beautiful! My favorite of Scotty is the goofy hat - love it!
Your hair looks so great!!
Post a Comment