Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Big Move

Well, it's official. I'll have to post pictures of our last days in Provo later because my mom was smart enough to snap pictures of me with most of my friends! I do have this shot taken after the truck was packed up and the cottage was empty except for the blanket spread out for us to sleep on the floor...


...feels a little odd without Scotty. We've certainly accumulated a fair share of cute kids during our years in Provo!

Thanks again to everyone who helped pack, load, clean, chase Scotty so I could pack, load, and clean, and for being such wonderful friends! We're playing Settlers tonight in your honor, and maybe Eric will even win this time. There's a first for everything.


Christine, Nick, Linds and co. and all you other Arizonians--doesn't this nostalgia make you want to move down here?

5 thoughts:

Mimi Collett said...

Welcome to your new home. :) How exciting!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

never fear, I told Neal to get put on clients in Phoenix (he has before) so we can come visit!!!!!

Sarah Roberts said...

yay for you guys!!!

Christine and Nick said...

hey, AZ is looking like it might be sooner than we thought... but we'll for sure see you at Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home~!