While reading scriptures before bed: "Why did God but angels and a flaming sword in Eden's Garden? Is it because those people stole the snake's apples?"
"You can't tell me to stop fighting, mama, I'm not a bad guy. I'm Captain Moroni, so you can't tell me to stop."
"You're not in charge anymore, mama. I think you're all done with that. It's my turn to be in charge."
When I starting running water for Alyssa's bath, he came running: "I need to help, mama! I need to help Alyssa get bathtized!"
Walking into my room with a very full mouth and chomping loudly, "Mama, I don't think you can make frownies tonight because the chocolate chips are all gone." Hmm, very suspicious....
"Nephi's not a bad guy, mama. I need to tell the bad guys to stop hitting Nephi."
Okay, I am GLAD you are moving to Phoenix, but still your video made me tear-y eyed for you and your great friends there. Thank goodness for photos, blogs, and memories!
It still hurts my heart when I think about when we left Provo. I teared up because I know what it is like for Provo to come to feel like home and not just a college town. I'm sure you'll love living in AZ though. Good luck with all the moving this week!
Meg! I feel like life just got away from us this last month and I never even saw you... sad day! And now you're moving to AZ. Although I'm very excited for you and all you are doing (moving on with life, etc.), I am still going to miss getting together to hang out terribly. Good luck and keep in touch!
Oh that was beautiful! There are so many things, people, and places to miss about Provo. I hope we have a 201 reunion some day. That sure would be wonderful!
7 thoughts:
Cute! Leaving Provo was so bittersweet for us. I'm sad we're gonna barely miss you guys! We'll be there Friday.
That's so great! I'm glad you put that together. We'll miss you! Enjoy moving on with life and growing up.
aww ;) good luck with everything Meg!
Okay, I am GLAD you are moving to Phoenix, but still your video made me tear-y eyed for you and your great friends there. Thank goodness for photos, blogs, and memories!
It still hurts my heart when I think about when we left Provo. I teared up because I know what it is like for Provo to come to feel like home and not just a college town. I'm sure you'll love living in AZ though. Good luck with all the moving this week!
Meg! I feel like life just got away from us this last month and I never even saw you... sad day! And now you're moving to AZ. Although I'm very excited for you and all you are doing (moving on with life, etc.), I am still going to miss getting together to hang out terribly. Good luck and keep in touch!
Oh that was beautiful! There are so many things, people, and places to miss about Provo. I hope we have a 201 reunion some day. That sure would be wonderful!
Post a Comment