1. Cars. On Papa's 60" TV. Every day.
2. Timbre--the hyper play toy my parents got just for him to pet, feed, and try to ride.
3. Water adventures everywhere. So far he's found love at the public pool, two bathtubs, and two outside kiddie pools.
I'm just glad he hasn't yet discovered the pond and waterfall my parents built in our backyard...
I'm just glad he hasn't yet discovered the pond and waterfall my parents built in our backyard...
(He also loves that our house is in the flight path to Sky Harbor.
He's waving at a passing airplane.)
He's waving at a passing airplane.)
4. A park of sorts. It's a little too hot to be outside for long and metal playground equipment is just asking for third degree burns. So we compromise by letting him terrorize the kiddie play area at a local (very upscale!) mall. I'd forgotten how posh the shopping experience around here was. Does University Mall have a valet parking system?
5. Lots of people who love him. Usually the soundtrack of my life is something like this: "Mama, mama, MAMA: Dog! Mama, MAMA: vroom! MAMA: I want snack. Book. Up. Down. Water. Snack. Sweet. MAMA!" He quickly realized that there are more people here to spoil him and appropriately performs as the center of attention every night at the dinner table. And if he wants anything? "Mama! Nana! Dada! Papa! Timbre! MAMA!"




2 thoughts:
Cute! So the adjustment is easy for him? I sure hope so!
That's great that he is loving it! :)
Post a Comment