
Suddenly, I feel like my baby is no longer a baby, but a little kid! Somewhere he morphed from a tiny baby I held (squirming) in my arms, trying to latch on to my elbow pit, to a log-rolling, worm crawling kid with teeth and collared shirts just like his daddy...
One thing for sure, we are all enjoying our time down here! Some of you have wondered between the talk of me leaving my graduate program and Eric looking for a full-time offer: we're not actually in Phoenix to stay (yet!). Eric's last day of work is April 4th, but we're staying down here for the
month to actually see each other for a change and to play before our cruise on the 21st...BUT Eric starts classes back at BYU on April 29th so we'll be back to our cozy little cottage by the end of April. I am looking into getting my teaching certification completed while we're still near BYU but i'm not convinced the scheduling is possible--does anyone know anything about this? the education department confuses me... Otherwise, the three of us will be living it up in Provo until Eric graduates with his bachelor's and master's in April 2009, and then he'll probably start with EY in Phoenix in September of 2009. Hope you Utahns are enjoying your cold weather...here are pictures of our sunshine!




2 thoughts:
Yay Scotty. You are so strong. Mad can't do that yet.
yes the byu education department is very confusing. I looked into getting a teaching certificate and I realized it wasn't worth it for me. I also vaguely recall UVSC being an easier route then BYU for some reason, I can't really remember why...I blame my memory loss on my children...
Post a Comment