This is my first time posting a blog to our site, so I decided to share a rather humorous event that recently took place in my life.
So I walked into our room a few weeks ago and noticed a little jar of wax on the nightstand (you know, the kind you use to wax your legs, etc.). Anyway, Meg suggested that I try it on my chest (which isn't really all that hairy, just a little). I suppose Meg wanted me to be "beach-worthy" for our cruise or something...I don't know. I thought to myself, "it can't hurt that bad." Just for the record, I did agree to viciously rip my hair out of my body of my own free will and choice.
PAIN!!!!! LOTS OF PAIN!!!!!
Actually, pouring the wax on wasn't that bad. However, we didn't have the muslin strips you typically see people using, so I had to pull up an edge of dried, hardened wax on my chest and rip it off. Needless to say, the wax didn't stay intact, and I had to rip off multiple chunks. There I was, my chest bright red and slightly bleeding, screaming as I ripped out little tufts of chest hair (Meg was laughing pretty hard). It was not a pretty sight, and I strongly discourage any other person from attempting the same. That said, at the store a few days ago, I noticed the waxing kit that actually has the muslin strips. Logically, I concluded that I could not pass a fair judgment on the act of waxing without testing the muslin strips themselves. I again had Meg wax my chest, which wasn't nearly as bad as the first round of torture. Moral of the story: If you're gonna wax, use the muslin strips....take it from someone who knows!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




2 thoughts:
Yes, I was a witness and heard the screams - it was hilarious!
jeanni
even I won't do that and I am a girl
Post a Comment