Thursday, March 20, 2008

On a Happier Note...

Thank you THANK you!
To everyone who responded to my last post--thank you for the support and indignation on my behalf ;o) I honestly feel much better about the whole thing.

I am officially earning my title as Domestic Engineer around here--I'll post pictures of all my fabulous work soon but so far I have redecorated my parent's kitchen and entry, pieced a quilt of my high school T-shirts (*ahem* Martha Birk *ahem*), done 7 fabulous hair cuts, and I'm doing the family history research for my parents' trip to Scotland in June! I've also read lots of good books and spent a lot of time walking and running errands.

So, I thought I would post some of our current happenings here in Phoenix...




Eric has been working hard at his internship and getting lots of positive feedback and reviews. He spent the first two months auditing Freeport-McMoran, a mining company with an amazing office building downtown (and put it 445.2 hours! good thing i'm with my parents to keep from getting lonely...) He spent two days at Limelight, and is now working at GoDaddy.com for the next few weeks...yes, that GoDaddy from the superbowl ad, but NO he has not seen Danica Patrick. And even if he had, I doubt he would have noticed ;o) He's focused on his work, and he's got me to look at in his spare time!


Assuming all goes well, his last official day of work is April 4th, and he'll most likely have a job offer by then. We'll be sad to leave our friends in Provo but we're looking forward to living in Phoenix!


Scotty is happy and healthy, though he has a very congested sounding cough this week (but no fever). I jumped on the scale yesterday with him and I think he's between 16 and 16.5 pounds. He loves to sing, eat food, flap his arms, and sit. When I put him down on the floor he can wriggle around and roll all over the place, but he can only go backward and sideways at the moment. Also, his bottom two teeth have definitely been moving and will probably make an appearance some week soon...


Ok, I know I'm biased, but he is seriously the most adorable baby ever!!! (Feel free to post a different opinion and brag about your own kid! I give you permission...)

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I completely agree - Scotty is adorable!
Love Nana
p.s. Obviously everyone else acknowledges his supremacy in baby beauty, as you've had no counter-claims.