It's November, which means it's perfect weather to run around outside all day long! Sorry to anyone currently dealing with biting winds and/or snow. Come visit!
My parents spoiled the kids this year and got them a playground for our backyard for their combined birthdays. They LOVE it. I LOVE it because I can look out the kitchen window and keep an eye on them while I cook instead of having to dodge little feet. Not to mention that any time Alyssa is in the kitchen she is bringing me things to open for her so she can eat. Like an entire jar of canned pineapple. Or packages of oatmeal and/or poptarts. Fifteen times a day. With lots of yelling. So I love the peace and quiet.
And those happy smiles.
 |
| Playing with friends |
 |
| That's love. |
 |
| Soon to be nursery buddies! (but who's counting, right?) |
 |
| Hooray! |
1 thoughts:
Oh so cute. LOVE the swingset. I so wish we could come visit. We miss you all!!!
Melody talks about Scotty, unprompted, at least once a week. The love continues. :-)
Post a Comment