I've noticed a prevailing theme in facebook statuses this week: lots of pregnant women whining about how miserable we are! I would be more than happy to join the ranks, but I know once I get started I'll continue to find more things to mention... so with a somewhat faked surge of optimism, allow me to present a list of Thursday Thankfulness.
I am grateful for...
all the appliances I have that work, especially my dishwasher and washing machine. I express gratitude for my dishwasher almost daily * an energetic little boy who gives me lots of reasons to get out of bed in the morning * Scotty's passion for movies (some days I just need a little more down time!) * having my mom live close by * distractions, like cleaning the floors * chores that stay done for more than a day * having my husband home for dinner most nights * peppermint ice cream * story time at the library * sunshine * all the parks within walking distance * feeling our little girl roll around * not feeling her roll around all the time! and substantially less fetal kung fu * fresh, juicy watermelon * free samples * warm showers * comfy socks * play dates * chocolate chip cookie making sessions * the many back/neck/head/leg/foot massages I get from Eric! * watching Scotty learn and grow * great deals on things I have to buy anyway * family coming to town * a good book * good conversations with friends.
There. I feel better already.
What are you grateful for today?
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




3 thoughts:
Everyday I'm grateful for happy healthy kids and a hard working, ambitious husband.
Today I'm thankful for air conditioning inside and a nice breeze outside, my freedom to go out and do whatever I want to when I want to and happy, optimistic blogging friends!
Thanks for the great post, you have a very positive attitude!
I'm thankful for a husband who will stay home from work to take care of me (and our baby) when I'm sick. (cali)
I'm thankful for a sweet helpful daughter and adorable grandson. Thanks so much for all your work painting!!! I LOVED your post.
Post a Comment