Friday, February 26, 2010

Scotty Says

I love having a little buddy to hang out with. While he knows how to push my buttons, he also recognizes when he's driving me nuts and usually says something funny to make me want to hug him.

Some of my recent favorites.

While watching the Olympics: "Mama look! They run and jump into the spaceship! Buzz Lightyear!" And he makes a good point, the bobsleds do resemble space ships. As a friend pointed out, the US sled in particular looks like the batmobile. We'll see if he'll sing the batman song for it tonight.

While watching Lady and the Tramp I pointed to Jock and said, "that's a Scotty dog." Scotty looked at me like I was insane and said, "no mama. That's a PAPA dog." Congratulations, dad, you officially resemble a Scottish terrier!

1 thoughts:

Taylor said...

Love it! Kids are awesome.