Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stephen's Wedding


A month ago we took a quick trip to Utah for Eric's brother's wedding. Eric's busy season had already started so he flew in for a total of 20 hours, including commuting to and from the airport. Scotty and I drove up with my wonderful mama who drove the whole way and let me sleep in a dramamine-induced haze.


We had a whirlwind few days of family and friends and feel so blessed to have seen so many. Scotty especially loved seeing his Grammy (my grandma), Grandma, Pita (sorry, Charlie, we're not sure where he came up with that name but it's stuck!), and his cousins.


Unfortunately my camera battery died at the beginning of the trip and I just didn't think to get it out most of the time, so I have no pictures of Scotty with anyone other than his cousins. I didn't even get a picture of the bride and groom! Or myself as a bridesmaid, or any type of family picture...you get the idea.


Thanks to all the friends and family who took such good care of us while we were there! Scotty talked about Marian for weeks after the trip and even had the nursery leaders in our old ward convinced that he had a baby sister named Mer...

We are delighted to welcome Emily to the family and appreciate her sweetness and willingness to brave our intensely-competitive board games. Nice work, Stephen.

We also have a new favorite funny picture. Thanks for the face, kid.

2 thoughts:

April said...

I still want to see that picture of me "directing traffic", but you can just send it to me via email. Don't post it on your blog, especially if it isn't very flattering. (Which most pictures of me pregnant are not..)
BTW, I hope you are feeling better!

Sarah Ewell said...

Glad I got to see you while you were here, Meg! I loved the funny-faced Scotty.