Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Puerto Peñasco

Last week my brother and his family were in town. Eric unfortunately had to work, but the rest of us headed down to Mexico for four days of food, sand, seashells, and español. I was a little hesitant for two reasons: a 5 hour drive over bumpy roads and a son who hates sand.

Remember the last time we took him to the beach?

I was hoping for at least some tolerance of grit. He still did a fair amount of this:(after all, he didn't want to share his papa with cousins!)

But he did a fair amount of this too:

He loved to play with his cousin Adien, who made this awesome sand dragon with Nana.


Speaking of Nana, check out this hot beach babe!

My mom did get a picture of my baby bump in a wetsuit....most attractive, I assure you. Not sure I'll be posting THAT one...

He was also adored by his cousin Max.

He even was helpful and despite throwing up all over everything the first time I put him to bed, we all had a great vacation. I was even impressed by how much spanish I remembered from 10th grade...That's my little beach boy. Don't know that I've ever been so proud.

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. And I will post the baby bump photo - it's adorable in your wetsuit :)

Cali said...

Looks like a great trip! I must admit, as much as I love the snow, part of me longed for the ocean instead of all the snow I have surrounding me.