To help my transition from working full-time and writing a five page paper a week to being a full-time stay at home mom, I decided I needed a project. I would love to decorate my house for the holidays, but we don't have our own space yet. I thought about sewing something or working on some of in-progress crafts, but those are all boxed up and shoved at the bottom of our storage unit. So I did the next best thing: made a firefighter trucks out of cardboard boxes.
Scotty thought it was pretty rad, especially with the moving door, the secret hatch, and the steering wheel.
I doubt it will last more than another week but it's been a good source of entertainment for the smunchkin.




2 thoughts:
Your fire-fighter-truck is the greatest! Scotty LOVES it - you are an amazing mom, Meg.
thats so cool meg adien wants one : )
Post a Comment