Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Scotty Tricks!

We took the fam to an ASU vs. Utah gymnastics meet this last friday--it was great night! I have a confession to make, however: i let my mom pick scotty's outfit. For those of you not familiar with my family history, attending BYU was a sign of my rebellion; my parents have degrees from Utah, USU, and Weber State. I grew up in a USU aggies sweatshirt--it was "Anywhere but BYU."

See, Scotty looks so cute...


but he's actually been contaminated!







I told Eric he was wearing it so he could spit all over it (which of course he did...) We both have to admit that it is pretty cute despite the random lettering on the front.

This has been a big week for Scotty--he's had the strength to do lots of things before but this week he finally decided that it would be fun to get a little mobile...

First he sits...



...and then he rolls!

Well, that about sums it up for us. I love knowing what's going on with all of you! let me know if you have a blog i don't know about, and feel free to shoot me an email with updates :o)

3 thoughts:

Josh said...

Hey Meg! Glad to hear everything is going great. I'm so jealous that you get to go outside without freezing to death. This week has been especially snowy and cold. :( I can't believe how big our boys are getting. I can't wait for this summer to see them both running around. I'm pretty sure that you've got our blog address, so feel free to check it out. We'd love to hear from you guys. We miss you three!

New Beginnings. said...

that is awesome Meg!

April said...

Ok, that is true Blasphemy!! We won't even buy red for our boys it is blue only. Brainwash them young!! :) (Actually, Parker's favorite color is red...)