Ok, so officially scotty turned 6 months last Tuesday, but today was his checkup (and shots, poor baby) so I now have the stats about my sweet little guy:
Scotty's Six Month Stats
Length: 25.75 inches (25th percentile)
Height: 15 lb. 4 oz (25th percentile)
Teeth: none (yay for mama!)
Night Wakings: none! ok, occasionally one...
Favorite Trick: sitting--he'll do this for hours, especially on the couch watching TV
Favorite Toy: a spoon (preferably with food on it), care bears, our dog Tess
Favorite Color: yellow! He giggles when you even say the word "yellow"
Favorite Book: the colors book--especially on the yellow page
Favorite Time of Day: morning, believe it or not...must be eric's child
Sleeping Song: "Sweetest Little Fellow" he cries and rubs his eyes whenever he hears this--it's tremendous!
Newest Trick: waving his tongue around, hysterical!
Nicknames: Scotty, "The Juice" Larsen, Scottbroker, Little man, Biscotti, Great Scott!
Perfectly proportional, if I do say so myself. I have to admit I'm excited he's a little on the small side, it helps me stay in denial about him growing up. My mom has gone crazy taking pictures and I have a few fun ones to add myself, so keep checking for an official slide show.
In other news, Eric and I have officially booked our cruise, including free airfare, to storm the Bahamas in April! We are soo excited :o) We plan to snorkel, latin dance, eat a ton of food and otherwise live it up--we also plan to tour the Kennedy Space Center while we're in Cape Canaveral.
We also spent a great but short weekend in Colorado for Stephen's (Eric's brother) homecoming from the Paris, France mission! We crammed in as many games of Nerts, Acquire, Trains, and Wii golf around the great food and a few hours of sleep. It was great to see everyone!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




3 thoughts:
Enjoy the toothless nursing while you can! Mad almost got weened early because of all the biting. Thankfully, I've got it under control for now.
ohh! The Bahamas sounds like fun! I love cruises. We're going to Hawaii in May. We're moving May 17. Will you guys be back by then? We'd love to see you one last time before we move.
Oh, I'm jealous of your cruise! That's awesome though. I guess I can't complain because we are going to Hong Kong. So are your parents taking Scotty? And what about nursing? Anyway, let's catch up soon.
Post a Comment