Well, I think we're officially settled here in Phoenix! (it only took what, a month and a half?) Eric is liking his internship, really liking his coworkers, and loving the money (especially the overtime!) Just this past week was the earnings release for Freeport-McMoran, a fortune 150 company that just merged and was a first time audit for EY, so that was a good experience for Eric and lots of nice overtime...
It's been a little strange to be back in the ward I grew up in and feel like an adult--sometimes R.S. feels like I'm hanging out with my mom's friends instead of my peers! But I'm coming into my own i think, and scotty being a better sleeper makes church reasonable peaceful for a change! Eric and I spoke in church this last week on the hardest topic I've ever been given: Jesus Christ. At least there was no shortage of material! We received lots of positive comments so we must not have said anything blasphemous ;o) Eric has been called to be an Elder's Quorum instructor, and I have a hodge-podge of callings. They wanted to put me in YW but it's tough for just a semester, so they called me to be the choir accompaniest. and the junior primary pianist. and the primary co-chorister. WOW! It's nice to have music callings again though.
In other news, I found yet another reason this past week to be glad that i chose to nurse scotty instead of formula feed (besides the convenience, bonding, and $$): he's allergic to formula! Since we started him on solids a month ago, I decided it would be easier to make his cereal with formula. Within five minutes he had red marks on his face surrounding his mouth--total allergic reaction! So we tried a lactose-free formula, and it seemed like that was okay. But the second time i made cereal with lactose-free, he got red spots on his face again! and up his arms and hands (where he'd 'helped' me feed him...)! Next on the list is soy, which costs more but might be ok. My last resort is hypoallergenic, which is $26 for 11.5 oz.....YIKES!!! He's also gotten this reaction once after my dad gave him a few bites of vanilla ice cream. (every time i turn around my dad is feeding him random things! i love you daddy, you crack me up!) Anyone have any clue what would be causing this reaction?
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




1 thoughts:
that is odd....apparently it isn't the lactose- because he would just be constipated and throw up and be gassy- that is quite odd though...hmmm...I'd talk to a doctor or a pharmacist to see if you can get another take on teh situation- I have never heard of that before.
Post a Comment