Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life Like This

Enough with the whining! Not that I've really stopped whining, it's morphed more into a shade of panic, but at least it mostly stays inside my head :) I'm sure I'll feel much better about everything after I meet my new midwives on Monday night. Yep, that's right, NEW midwives at 34.5 weeks. Still mourning the unexpected resignation of my fabulous midwife who has been an emotional rock for me this pregnancy...but hopeful that I click well with the two new ladies who will be involved in the birth of this sweet little baby girl.

The past month has been a whirlwind of fun summer activities and vacation. We spent a wonderful 10 days in Utah with the Larsen clan, which deserves an upcoming post all of its own, as does the fabulous week at the beach in Oceanside we just returned from.

Without further ado, a picture dump of my kids and our summer fun :)

Just after the Moroni was added to the Gilbert, AZ temple! This will be *OUR* temple in a year or two

Last day of swimming lessons! Scotty is finally brave enough to really put his face in the water and have fun looking for toys

It's hot, so I let my kids climb on toys at the mall. And I'm too cheap to put money in!


Happy Father's Day! Probably the most cooking I've done in months. Especially when I can't eat pancakes!

Peter Piper Pizza. Ride on, cowgirl!



Yes, even I rode the miniature carousel.

Driving with papa

Waterfalls and rivers at the zoo

Inside monkey village, watching the spider monkeys eat and jump around.
I promise to be better about blogging, for those of you who actually care. I also promise to keep the pictures flowing and the whining to a minimum :)

0 thoughts: