I finally pulled out my camera and discovered the random assortment of pictures from the past few months. Basically, the batteries in my camera are dead, but I don't have any new ones to replace them. So occasionally I can get my camera to take a picture or two before it shuts off, times three months worth of random daily adventures. I am also stealing some pictures from friends and family who have happened to take a few shots.
 |
| my (favorite) cousin visited in February with her adorable little boy |
 |
| Getting ready for an airplane ride to Colorado |
 |
| "shoes" is a favorite word around here |
 |
| my fabulous SIL, April |
 |
| cousins! Alyssa and Ella are only a few months apart |
 |
| Our cute kids. Alyssa was obsessed with all the little chairs |
 |
| Scotty finally got the snow he was hoping for! (a few hours drive away while on our trip to Colorado) |
|
 |
| An accident at the park leads to a scrape and, later, a nice black eye (thanks, Nana!) |
 |
| but look, her hair fits into a ponytail now! |
 |
| Best Buds |
 |
| hey look, I even get out of pj's sometimes! |
 |
| celebrating glorious March weather in the backyard |
 |
| He asked me how to spell the words to write this message to his daddy |
 |
| at the zoo. Come see our Komodo Dragons! |
I promise I am buying new batteries at the store today, so I can hopefully get some pictures/videos of the most recent things my kids are up to. Alyssa is quite the performing monkey!
2 thoughts:
hooray for favorite cousins! can't wait to see you soon! xoxoxo
Great pics, including the one of you. Sweet and sad message from Scotty. And I am SO SORRY about Lyssabelle's black eye and cut. She cried a lot when it happened so I knew it was bad, but you protected me from learning about the black eye until it was almost better. Whew.
Post a Comment