- Scotty, Alyssa, and I got to spend Spring break in Colorado with family and we had a wonderful time relaxing, playing video games, going to bed really late, and seeing cousins.
- Alyssa is finally getting new teeth! Two more on the bottom, for a grand total of 12.
- Eric spent several weeks working out of town in the boonies. His hours are pretty much just as bad, minus the Saturdays. He's not a very happy camper and I can't blame him!
- My parents are cruising Hawaii and Eric's parents are cruising the Bahamas. Thanks for the great pictures, hope you're having a wonderful time, next time bring the grandkids! ;o)
- I'm still sick but less so (I think) and we'll find out whether this water baby is a boy or a girl in just a few weeks. Scotty has made a request for a brother so I'm doing what I can....
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




1 thoughts:
Took some cute pictures today at Easter. You looked beautiful and the kids and Eric looked great too.
Post a Comment