| Valentine's Day at the park |
Here are the stats on our little toddler:
weight: 22 lbs (20%)
height: 32" (60%)
| learning to use a spoon |
favorite foods: grapes, cucumber, strawberries, crackers, juice, milk, raisins, corn, goldfish, clementines
no longer likes: hot dogs, yogurt
favorite animals: monkeys, elephants, fish, dogs
favorite character: Elmo. There is serious excitement for Elmo around here.
favorite activities: slides, swings, climbing on chairs, pushing her baby stroller, playing with scotty, sorting/dumping things out, reading books
favorite book: Goodnight moon, Mommy Kisses, Barnyard Dance
least favorite activities: getting dressed, not getting to put on her own shoes, not seeing daddy every day, doing anything that wasn't her idea
new phrases: "nope", stated very emphatically, usually accompanied by head shaking and sometimes stomping
"I go" when she wants to get out of the house and do something fun
| pigtails! |
things I love about this age: she's still a great cuddler, she tries to imitate and sing along when I play with her, and her hair is long enough to pull back in a pony tail or pig tails (she looks so much older with her Donald Trump mullet!), she seems to find a new word everyday and is working hard to communicate with me and tell me what she's frustrated about
| she picked this outfit out herself |
things I DON'T love about this age: it's her way or the highway. Sometimes getting dressed to go out the door takes an hour because when she doesn't cooperate I can't just pin her down and get the shirt on her faster than she can take it off again. Most of the time she's great with baby sitters and being away from me, but she's unpredictable so I never know when to anticipate chaos or clingy behavior. Also, she's suicidal, in that she is physically capable of lots of things that her brain doesn't register as insane...
| she likes treats.... |




1 thoughts:
She's gotten so big! It'll be fun to see her as the big sister... :-)
Post a Comment