I will now pay homage to all the mommy blogs, the fashion blogs, and the cute cooking blogs--you know, the ones that post cute pictures of fabulous creations, a month's worth of groceries for $10.24 or girls that look way too put-together and fashionable to be related to young children, let alone wiping up those bodily fluids and cooking/feeding/cleaning three meals (+ at least 2 snacks) every single day.
Yep, that's me, in a fabulously fashionable shot captured by Scotty, our budding photographer. His favorite subjects are usually his left eyeball and the back of his sister's head, but he sometimes makes room on the memory card for his attempting-to-not-be-frumpy mama and his stuffed animals.
Thanks to April and my cute cousins for noticing this fabulous dress. It's a shabby apple dress, something that I occasionally ogle late at night when I really should be sleeping, but would never even dream of spending $50+ for a dress that is guaranteed to be stretched, wet, and crusty by the end of sacrament meeting, let alone the entire block of church.
Hence the title of this post: I {heart} Goodwill. Dress? $10. Shoes? $4. I'll have to post a better picture of them because they aren't my usual shoe but I LOVE them. Cream colored snakeskin and super comfortable. Also scored on this shopping trip? Two pairs of earrings and a great necklace for fifty cents each.
Hard to beat that. Anyone up for some thrifting?
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




2 thoughts:
Love it!
Just yesterday we found a Bob the Builder hat (D's Halloween costume, check!) and a pair of pants for D at Saver's, all for under $3!
LOVE the head-free fashion shot! You are one of the amazing moms you know.
Post a Comment