Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Birthday Party

Ah, the advantages of having kids three days apart--a combined party makes it more fun with slightly less work. Yes, I already posted about all this, so without further ado, here are the pictures.

Making a pinata

they liked adding candy...

Tada! thanks for the help painting, mama!

Scotty's shark cake with marshmallow teeth

Alyssa big eyed fish cake

Fun with friends at the splash pad


Happy Birthday!
I expect to see all of you next year! :o) Scotty has already told me he wants a dragon cake and he wants his party at Chuck E Cheese so we'll see.....

4 thoughts:

Kira: said...

Ahhh :-) Good job on the cakes and pinata. We miss you guys so much!

April said...

Your pinata and cakes turned out great!! What a fun party, I wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Scotty and Lissa!!

Taylor said...

so impressed by your pinata. We just made our balloon shaped, and it was tricky enough. anything beyond that amazes me.

Christine and Nick said...

I want to come next year!!!! We'll see where we're at...