Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


When I first met Eric, we were 18 and just starting college. There were so many things to love about him but I remember thinking to myself, "this guy is the kind of dad I want for my kids." I dreamed of marrying a guy who would be as into the adventure of child-raising as I was--not afraid to jump in and play.


When we were newlyweds we worked at a safe haven house that worked to prevent neglect and abuse situations, and what an experience that was! We learned so much about parenting by working side by side. Because of our time there he truly knows what it's like to be a stay at home mom and all the work that goes into just keeping it together.







Besides being a great dad, he's also a brilliant accountant who just passed his fourth and final CPA exam. Congratulations, Eric! May you never have to take those tests again.






Happy Father's Day, from your beautiful wife, your very best little buddy, and the tiny girl that already has you wrapped around her little fetal finger.

3 thoughts:

Cali said...

Good job Eric for passing all the CPA tests! What a relief. I hope I get to see you all when I'm in AZ!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

love the pics! Why did you label "baby beluga" in this post?

Anonymous said...

Meg you look gorgeous. This was a fun secret mission to surprise your sweetheart :) Love you all