Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tomorrow *UPDATED*

Well, tomorrow is the day. Eric is headed into work late because he'll actually get to come with me to my OB appointment! It'll be the first time he'll get to hear the heartbeat :o)

We'll also get to check and make sure this little one is healthy (everything looks normal so far and my blood work screenings came back negative). Hopefully we'll get enough of a peek to see whether Scotty is getting a little buddy to wreak chaos with or if I'll finally get to buy one of those ridiculously adorable dresses I ogle out the side of my eye... either way I'm happy!

I decided not to host a "vote on the gender" poll because let's face it, we have no vote in the matter! Though I know my sister in law has been praying and fasting for years for a niece....Bekah, we'll call you tomorrow!

P.S. I'd post a belly picture but to be honest, I don't really look that pregnant. If you know me you can tell there's something there but unless it's skin tight I look pretty darn normal. Guess I should celebrate!



UPDATED P.P.S. My mom sent me this picture she took of me last week trying on a maternity shirt. She thinks I should post it so you can all hate me :o) and hey, I got cute new glasses!

4 thoughts:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I hate you for your flat tummy. ;) I bet it's a girl! and then you can name her Hannah... go ahead. I give you permission! ;)

Lauren said...

I hope baby cooperates and you are able to learn the sex! Sooo exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna send Meg a pic I snapped of her in a new shirt. Make her post it as her pregnant photo. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Unknown said...

When I read the comment about hoping someone would cooperate, I was thinking of Scotty... oops :) I'm sure he's super excited!