Friday, March 19, 2010

TODAY! (well, actually Wednesday)

For anyone who hasn't heard yet heard, we are having a baby girl! She looks happy and healthy and nicely curled up :o) So far I've only succumbed to one adorable little outfit but mostly because I've been so busy taking Scotty on fun adventures that I haven't been in a store.

I have fun pictures of our adventures to post and I'll scan the ultrasound pics for the few people who might care (blurry blobs of other people's kids just aren't always that fascinating, I know). Right now I am frantically packing for a trip with Eric to Provo this weekend and taking Scotty to the zoo today!

Eric and I are so excited to add to our family and to have a daughter! She's already got him wrapped around her teeny tiny finger...

4 thoughts:

MHedges said...

Congrats to you all! Thanks for sharing the happy news - hope all continues to go well!

KateHazen said...

YEAH!! Congrats!! That will be so fun! Wish we were going to be in Provo so we could see you!!

Sarah Ewell said...

Yay! That's awesome! You're getting your little girl! I'm so excited for you guys. And you're coming to Provo! Also good news. :) Maybe we'll have to plan to bump into you.

Christine and Nick said...

I'm so excited for you to have a girl!!!! Honestly, Nick was making fun of me with how excited I was, you'd think it was our kid or something... but now I can make cute things to give your little girl like you always did for Callie! :)