Thanks to all of you who switched your schedules around to hang out with us! Unfortunately I only took 5 pictures the entire weekend, but I did catch this one with Annicka and Martha after church.
Alexander's: it's Aggravation Time this Christmas, and Nick--you're going down. Bytheway the series is currently tied so don't start bragging!
On our drive back to the airport I was enjoying the nice fall scenery and the new Ryan Shupe Christmas cd we bought (and got signed!) at the recruiting concert. Eric casually pointed out the window and said "that's a nice view." I glance to my right, expecting a pretty red tree or a speckled mountain, when I see a huge eye, staring right back at me.
Wait, what?! An eye? With antlers?
A pile of dead deer driving next to us on the freeway?
A pile of dead deer driving next to us on the freeway?
Welcome back to Provo, Larsens. I think I'll stay in Phoenix.




2 thoughts:
Wow. That's a lot of dead deer.
I'm glad you had a fun visit though!
I'm sorry I missed you while you were here in town! Even if you saw a pile of dead deer...gross. Sorry I'm a total slacker friend. I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying student teaching.
Post a Comment